I love airports. What else to do with your free time besides scout out all of the things that shouldn’t be done in public I’ve been to Seattle, Gatwick, Southampton and now let’s take a look at what we can find in Vegas…
What does the departures board say? It says I’m running Windows XP and looking closer at the board doing the adverts next to it tells me:
- They run a Java based dos client (DDC Java – version 1.6 even)
- They use DameWare to remote control their devices (anyone want to sniff port 6129?)
- They haven’t done too much with the desktop for 14 days as the clean desktop wizard is appearing
- The have sound on their kisok machines (why?)
- They are using the intel graphics chip set
Come on guys, I wouldn’t want to go gambling in your city with your IT staff…They’re showing their hands making it easy for the opponents to gauge them!